WHATSS UPPPP!!!!! IT'S BEN :)

• Introduce yourself to other community members

Hey everyone. I’m Ben and I’m the Director of Marketing at Ptmind. I love to travel and create new things. I’ve lived in 4 different countries and currently live in Bali, Indonesia. I have a deep passion for marketing and love learning about psychology and how people think. Although I live in Bali, you can find me in Japan, Malaysia or China every month.

• Tell us what your experience with data is.

I have had 9 different start-up companies over the course of my life and although none of them were “data companies”, I had to review the data and analytics to help the companies grow and improve. My most recent company, Red Book, helped users find deals and discounts on the best restaurants and shops in Vietnam. We continually looked through the data to optimize the user experience and match the right users with the right discounts.

• Share your expectations towards this community.

My hope is that we all get to know each other more and become a family. We need to support each other, learn from each other and work smart with each other. If we all become closer then our work well be become better.

• Ask a question. What would you like to know?
    Who are you @wenhan.yang? :grimacing::grimacing:

Hi Ben,
Nice to finally “meet” you here on DataDumDum!
It sounds like you’re really into start-ups, what do you like most about them?
Also, if you have some helpful insights on how to help companies grow and improve by using data and analytics, feel free to share them!

Hey Claudia. Start-ups are amazing because it’s a constant challenge and you never know what the next day will bring. It’s an amazing experience that gives you a new perspective on how business should be done. :slight_smile:

Great having you Buddy-Ben-Boy!
See you soon :wink:

Cool Love to know more about you…

where is Bali? never heard this place before.
don’t make us jealous.:joy:

Haha I’ll show it to you soon. But tomorrow I’m visiting this crazy place called Beijing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to Beijing Ben!:snowboarder::clap:

WHOOOO!!! :slight_smile:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
生活真美好