We are about to release our very first version of ETL. This will allow you to easily merge 2 or even more data sources together and make calculations or variables you weren’t able before.

etl-merging-data

This first version will be SQL-based. We will give you early access to this brand new feature that will only be available in our Business Plan.

How to sign up

Signing up is easy, just reply to this post with: I WANT EARLY ACCESS TO ETL

I WANT ETL (i can not only reply with these words since system blocks it with “seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?”)

Haha awesome! Haha I guess the sentence needs to be longer… let me change that :smile:

I WANT EARLY ACCESS TO ETL (and if you’re feeling generous I might be tempted to try this on my personal projects / account too please :smile:)

Great! Let’s make that happen for all your accounts;)

I WANT EARLY ACCESS TO ETL (please :wink:)

I WANT EARLY ACCESS TO ETL (please :wink:)

I WANT EARLY ACCESS TO ETL. Thank.

Awesome Sonny;)

You2 Apps! Great to have guys

I Want Early Access To ETL.

I WANT EARLY ACCESS TO ETL May I?

@ravi of course :wink: Great to have you!

@All, I have some good news… we are fixing some final bugs and issues… and we are looking to release the first ETL version probably tonight. We will update you all in this post as soon as it’s available, playable & testable.

I Want Early Access To ETL.

I WANT ACCESS TO EARLY ETL possibly?

I WANT EARLY ACCESS TO ETL please :wink:

Guys, I’m thrilled to announce our first version of ETL is ready for a test run now! You can find a quick tutorial here. Please help try it out and report issues by creating topics under the “Beta-Testing” category in our community. Thanks for the wait and have a fun ride! @Frank_Marent @mtudor @marktudor @Sonny @apps @Guy @eli @ravi @yu.zhang @mturangan @epiclemon

I WANT EARLY ACCESS TO ETL, please :slight_smile:

HI everyone,
so far we are getting a lot of feedback from you guys! Great stuff… and we keep improving our data blending feature.

To help you guys a little bit we created a SQL cheat sheet! If you are not a pro in SQL this will be very useful.