In this weeks Datadeck release we resolved a lot of small issues to improve performance.
- Facebook Pages data source now supports account with 25+ different pages
- Style and formatting optimizations for Year over Year and Month over Month visualizations
- We now store the last data source you used, so you don’t have to hand pick each time making a new chart
- Blend data got a more friendly way of detecting and filtering on incorrect formats, so you don’t have to worry about that anymore.
Fixes and updates
- Fix for incorrect amount of Facebook Fans
- After downgrading your account for example after the 14 day trial period, data in cards will not be loaded if you are over the Free Hobby plan quota. Neither for the data sources that are only available in our paid plans data will not be shown, unless you upgrade.
- A lot of small bugs have been fixed for speed and stability improvements
Let us know what you think of our latest developments in a comment below!