Datadeck Release Notes 2.7 (05-16-2018)

New

Feature: Widget gallery

• Try our pre-built widgets for 6 data sources: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebooks ads, MailChimp, Salesforce and Google Adsense.

Feature: Period-over-period comparison

• Compare your YoY and MoM comparisons with just a few clicks.

Fixes and Updates

• Improved date format displayed in the chart.
  • Migration of all users to v3 Datadeck platform.
  • Minor bug fixes.

since we are in ecommerce a lot depending on weekdays it would be fantastic to have acomparison where weekdays are always compared with weekdays (mon-mon, tue-tue). maybe can be littly tricky in details but a month to month comparison usually does not help a lot when ie the third of the month in previous month is a monday (high sales) and the third of the month in the current month is a saturday (low online sales).

maybe we stand alone with this topic but i guess lots of online shops are experience the same

@Frank_Marent this is really a good idea :wink: I think we can make some adjustments on this… Yimi is looking into it to see if it’s an easy and quick addition.

Hi frank, I’m one of the PMs of Datadeck. Could you please provide a specific example of how you want to compare your data? Just to make sure I understand correctly. :slightly_smiling_face:

examples sent via email directly :slightly_smiling_face: