Black Friday has been over for a few days now and that gives us a chance to analyse all the crazy sales numbers.
In this Datadeck demo I’ll be using a dataset from Kaggle.com that’s based on: 550.000 observations in one of the biggest retail stores in the US. WIth that dataset I’ll be building a simple and quick overview in just 7 minutes and answering 6 major questions.
- Who is buying most based on age?
- Total amount spent during this observation?
- How many shoppers did we have in this store?
- How are sales compared between male vs. female?
- What’s the Top 5 products sold?
- What was the average money spent per age group?
Black Friday Analysis video
The questions above can be used as sample questions in almost any company that has sales. So use this demo within your own company and start exploring your data